||Henrik B. Andersen – Sliding Zones|
Copenhagen's largest exhibition venue (1,400 m2 of exhibition space) and meeting-place for contemporary art. The exhibitions are internationally oriented, and are promoted widely among art enthusiasts of all ages.
The historic building, built in 1883, which is shared with Danmarks Kunstbibliotek (the Danish National Art Library) was originally called the Exhibition Building at Charlottenborg, to emphasise its affiliation with Charlottenborg itself, the baroque palace on Kongens Nytorv which now houses the pictorial art schools of the Royal Danish Academy of Art.
Kunsthal Charlottenborg is a state institution, and is part of the Ministry of Culture.
||Rasmus Koch; Till Rickert|
|credit||This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License, unless otherwise noted.|